Just me and the dogs
The fam is out of town so I am here holding down the fort until they return. That has meant a lot of excitement since Wednesday:
- Vacuumed the house
- Got frustrated with the DVR and erased everything I had recorded to watch while I was here alone. Listened to podcasts instead
- Scrubbed the grill
- Went through the kitchen cabinets
- Cleaned some stuff out of the attic
- Cleaned up both kids rooms
- Cleaned up all of the mess in the bathroom closet
- Cleaned out from under all of the beds
- Filled up three very heavy trash bags
- Filled the trunk with stuff for the thrift store
- Watched my normal two crazy dogs with one insane crazy dog guest
- They’ve worn each other out today so I am hoping that they will sleep through the night. Last night was up, down, up, down, up, up, down. It was hectic.
- I guess everyone better get back home before I throw everything away!